Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Political censor. (Williamsburg, Ohio) 1813-1823
Williamsburg, Ohio (1813-1823)
Political censor. : (Williamsburg, Ohio) 1813-1823
- Place of publication:
- Williamsburg, Ohio
- Geographic coverage:
- James Finley & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began with Jan. 15, 1813 issue; ceased in 1823?
- Adams County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Brown County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Clermont County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Ripley (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- West Union (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Williamsburg (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 29 (Aug. 30, 1814).
- Published at Williamsburg, Ohio, 1813-<1815>; at West Union, Ohio, <1816-1822>; at Ripley, Ohio, <1822>.
- sn 83035194
View complete holdings information