Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Democratic standard. (Georgetown, Brown County, Ohio) 1837-1850
Georgetown, Brown County, Ohio (1837-1850)
Democratic standard. : (Georgetown, Brown County, Ohio) 1837-1850
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Georgetown, Brown County, Ohio
- Geographic coverage:
- [A. Derrough]
- Dates of publication:
Began with July 4, 1837 issue; ceased in Dec. 1850?
- Georgetown (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 11 (Sept 12, 1837).
- Publishers: Amos Derrough, 1837-1838; L.B. Leeds & Francis Allen, 1838; L.B. Leeds, 1838-1839; Amos Derrough, 1839-1840; D.P. Palmer, 1840-1845; Will Tomlinson, 1845-1847; J.H. Smith & C.W. Blair, 1847; J.H. Smith & T.Q. Blair, 1848-1849; D.W.C. Johnson, <1849>; Will Tomlinson, <1849>.
- Suspended in Jan. 1840; resumed with Aug. 1, 1840 issue.
- sn 83035312
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information