Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Cleveland advertiser. (Cleveland, Ohio) 1831-1837
Cleveland, Ohio (1831-1837)
Cleveland advertiser. : (Cleveland, Ohio) 1831-1837
- Place of publication:
- Cleveland, Ohio
- Geographic coverage:
- Bolles & Kelley
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 6, 1831)-v. 6, no. 52 (Jan. 5, 1837).
- Cleveland (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Cuyahoga County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Ohio--Cuyahoga County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202752
- "National Republican."
- Daily ed.: Daily advertiser (Cleveland, Ohio : 1836).
- Published on Thursday.
- Publishers: Canfield & Co., <Jan. 15, 1835-May 28, 1835>; Canfield & Spencer, <July 16, 1835-Dec. 8, 1836>.
- sn 83035394
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information