Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Mad-River courant. (Urbana, Champaign County, Ohio) 1820-1825
Urbana, Champaign County, Ohio (1820-1825)
The Mad-River courant. : (Urbana, Champaign County, Ohio) 1820-1825
- Place of publication:
- Urbana, Champaign County, Ohio
- Geographic coverage:
- Evan Banes, Jr.
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1820; ceased with Apr. 28, 1825 issue?
- Champaign County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Ohio--Champaign County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209892
- Urbana (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 26 (Dec. 25, 1822).
- Merged with: Urbana news-letter (non-extant?), to form: Urbana news-letter and Mad River courant.
- sn 83035400
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information