Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About New era. (Cleveland, Ohio) 1950-current
Cleveland, Ohio (1950-current)
New era. : (Cleveland, Ohio) 1950-current
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Cleveland, Ohio
- Geographic coverage:
- American Fraternal Union
- Dates of publication:
- Description based on: Vol. 45, no. 5 (Mar. 5, 1970).
- Editors: Anton J. Terbovec, <1950-1961>; Julia Pirc, <1961-1979>.
- Imprint varies: Published in Ely, Minnesota from Feb. 1979.
- In English and Slovenian.
- Official publication of: The American Fraternal Union.
- sn 83035548
View complete holdings information