Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Evening plain dealer and evening post. (Cleveland [Ohio]) 1897-1898
Cleveland [Ohio] (1897-1898)
The Evening plain dealer and evening post. : (Cleveland [Ohio]) 1897-1898
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Cleveland [Ohio]
- Geographic coverage:
- Plain Dealer Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1897; ceased in July 1898.
- Cleveland (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Cuyahoga County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Daily morning ed.: Cleveland plain dealer (Cleveland, Ohio : 1885).
- Description based on: Vol. 57, no. 113 (Apr. 23, 1898).
- Weekly ed.: Weekly plain dealer (Cleveland, Ohio).
- sn 83035554
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information