Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Weekly Scioto gazette. (Chillicothe, Ohio) 1854-1860
Chillicothe, Ohio (1854-1860)
Weekly Scioto gazette. : (Chillicothe, Ohio) 1854-1860
- Alternative Titles:
1854-<May 27>, 1856; <Oct. 1857>-1860
- Place of publication:
- Chillicothe, Ohio
- Geographic coverage:
- J.H. Baker & A.P. Miller
- Dates of publication:
Present ser., v. 19, no. 3 (Apr. 4, 1854)-v. 60, no. 52 (Feb. 21, 1860).
- Chillicothe (Ross County, Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Ohio--Chillicothe (Ross County)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01312400
- Ohio--Ross County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01213452
- Ross County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- "The oldest paper in Ohio; devoted to politics, literature, local, commercial and general news," 1854-<1856>; "A family newspaper devoted to politics, literature and general intelligence," <Oct., 1857>-Dec. 14, 1858.
- Available on microfilm from Microfilm Corp., Cleveland, Ohio.
- Between Aug. 1856 and Oct. 13, 1857, numbering changed from: 57th year, present series v. 22, to: v. 58.
- Daily ed.: Daily Scioto gazette, 1854-1857.
- Publisher: Baker & Miller, 1854-July 20, 1858; A.P. Miller, July 27, 1858-1860.
- sn 83035632
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information