Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Leader-gazette. (Chillicothe [Ohio]) 1893-1900
Chillicothe [Ohio] (1893-1900)
The Leader-gazette. : (Chillicothe [Ohio]) 1893-1900
- Place of publication:
- Chillicothe [Ohio]
- Geographic coverage:
- G.H. Tyler
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 11, no. 28 (Nov. 18, 1893)-Apr. 21, 1900.
- Chillicothe (Ross County, Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Ross County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- "A Republican paper."
- Carries two sets of numbering: One to continue the Gazette's numbering and one to continue the Leader's numbering.
- Daily ed.: Daily gazette (Chillicothe, Ross County, Ohio).
- Merger of: Scioto gazette (Chillicothe, Ross County, Ohio : 1860); and: Chillicothe leader.
- Publisher: Tyler, 1893-<Nov. 1896>; Scioto Gazette Co., <Oct. 1897>.
- sn 83035635
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information