Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Atchison blade. (Atchison, Kan.) 1892-1898
Atchison, Kan. (1892-1898)
The Atchison blade. : (Atchison, Kan.) 1892-1898
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Atchison, Kan.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Blade Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1892; ceased with Feb. 19, 1898 issue?
- African American newspapers--Kansas.
- African Americans--Kansas--Atchison--Newspapers.
- Atchison (Kan.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (July 23, 1892).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 2, no. 23 (Jan. 20, 1894).
- sn 83040110
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information