Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Workingman's journal. (Columbus, Kan.) 1869-1875
Columbus, Kan. (1869-1875)
The Workingman's journal. : (Columbus, Kan.) 1869-1875
- Place of publication:
- Columbus, Kan.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Neutral Land Print. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1875.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Oct. 29, 1869)-
- "Official paper of the town and county."
- "Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor liberty to obtain power."
- "The only paper in Kansas, devoted to the interests of the laboring class" Sept. 30, 1870- ; "To the settler's upon the Cherokee Neutral Lands."
- Available on microfilm from Micro Photo.
- Official paper of the County and State Labor Union, July 29, 1870-<Oct. 28, 1870>.
- Published every Thursday.
- sn 83040615
View complete holdings information