Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Boston mercantile journal. (Boston [Mass.]) 1833-1833
Boston [Mass.] (1833-1833)
Boston mercantile journal. : (Boston [Mass.]) 1833-1833
- Place of publication:
- Boston [Mass.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J. Ford & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 30, 1833)-v. 1, no. 258 (Dec. 31, 1833).
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Boston (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Editor: B.B. Thatcher, May 13-Dec. 31, 1833.
- Feb. 8 issue is called v. 1, no. 1, 2nd ed.
- Publishers: Ford & Damrell, Mar. 11-Dec. 31, 1833.
- Suspended Feb. 8; resumed Mar. 4.
- Weekly ed.: Spirit of the age (Boston, Mass.), Mar.-May 16, 1833, and: Spirit of the age, and journal of humanity, May 23-Dec. 1833.
- sn 83045017
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information