Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Carolina observer. (Fayetteville, N.C.) 1816-1833
Fayetteville, N.C. (1816-1833)
Carolina observer. : (Fayetteville, N.C.) 1816-1833
- Alternative Titles:
Carolina observer and Fayetteville gazette
- Place of publication:
- Fayetteville, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Francis W. Waldo
- Dates of publication:
Began with June 20, 1816 issue; ceased in Jan. 1833.
- Cumberland County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Fayetteville (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from North Carolina Dept. of Archives and History, and Readex Microfilm Products (filmed with other items).
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 10 (Aug. 22, 1816).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 1, no. 26 (Aug. 13, 1818).
- Published as: Carolina observer and Fayetteville gazette, Jan. 2, 1823-Oct. 16, 1823.
- sn 83045025
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information