Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About La bandera americana. (Albuquerque, Nuevo México) 1895-1938
Albuquerque, Nuevo México (1895-1938)
La bandera americana. : (Albuquerque, Nuevo México) 1895-1938
- Place of publication:
- Albuquerque, Nuevo México
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- M. Salazar y Otero
- Dates of publication:
-v. 43, no. 33 (dic. 16, 1938).
Began in May 1895.
- Albuquerque (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Bernalillo County (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Hispanic Americans--New Mexico--Newspapers.
- Absorbed Nuevo mundo (Albuquerque, N.M.) in July 1901. Cf. Grove, Pearce S. /New Mexico newspapers.
- Also on microfilm: Santa Fe, N.M. : New Mexico State Records Center and Archives.
- Description based on: T. 5, no. 2 (18 de mayo de 1895).
- In Spanish.
- Issues for May 1895-<July 1901> continue the volume numbering of Sol de mayo (Las Vegas, N.M. : 1894). Issues for Aug. 3, 1901-Dec. 16, 1938 called v. 1-43.
- Microfilm published by BMI Imaging Systems; issued in series: Chicano serials collection.
- sn 83045030
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information