Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About L'Araldo italiano = The Italian herald. (New York) 1889-1921
New York (1889-1921)
L'Araldo italiano = The Italian herald. : (New York) 1889-1921
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- New York
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- L'Araldo Italiano Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
- Daily (except Monday)
- Italians--New York (State)--Newspapers.
- Italians--United States--Newspapers.
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from the New York Public Library and Center for Migration Studies, Staten Island, N.Y.
- Description based on: Anno 2, no. 1 (Jan. 2, 1895).
- Gregory, W. American Newspapers, 1821-1936
- In Italian.
- Masthead: "Consolidated with Il Telegrafo," 1912.
- sn 83045031
View complete holdings information