Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Balkski svijet = Balkanski svijet = Balkan world. volume (Chicago, Ill.) 1912-1919
Chicago, Ill. (1912-1919)
Balkski svijet = Balkanski svijet = Balkan world. volume : (Chicago, Ill.) 1912-1919
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Chicago, Ill.
- Geographic coverage:
- J.R. Palandech
- Dates of publication:
-year 8, no. 34 (Mar. 6, 1919).
Began in 1912.
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- Yugoslavs--United States--Newspapers.
- "America's leading South Slavic newspaper."
- Description based on: G. 7, br. 8 (6. septem. 1917).
- In Serbo-Croatian (roman) and Serbo-Croatian (Cyrillic).
- sn 83045058
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information