Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Di Bruḳlin Bronzṿil posṭ = The E.N.Y. & Brownsville post. (Brooklyn [N.Y.]) 1912-1924
Brooklyn [N.Y.] (1912-1924)
Di Bruḳlin Bronzṿil posṭ = The E.N.Y. & Brownsville post. : (Brooklyn [N.Y.]) 1912-1924
- Alternative Titles:
E.N.Y. & Brownsville post
East New York and Brownsville post
- Place of publication:
- Brooklyn [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
- E.N.Y., Brooklyn and Brownsville Post Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began in Mar. 1912; ceased in 1924?
- Jewish newspapers--New York (State)--New York.
- "The largest Jewish weekly in Brooklyn."
- Available on microfilm from the Center for Research Libraries.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 11 (Mar. 17, 1912).
- English title varies: Brooklyn-Brownsville post, Mar. 24, 1912-
- In Yiddish.
- Title varies slightly.
- sn 83045077
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information