Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Dziennik dla wszystkich = Polish everybody's daily. (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1907-1957
Buffalo, N.Y. (1907-1957)
Dziennik dla wszystkich = Polish everybody's daily. : (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1907-1957
- Alternative Titles:
Polish everybody's daily
- Place of publication:
- Buffalo, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- Dates of publication:
-r. 50, no. 157 (12 sierp., 1957).
- Daily (except Saturday and Sunday)
<July 1>-Aug. 12, 1957
- Buffalo (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Erie County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Buffalo.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205730
- New York (State)--Erie County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202692
- New York (State)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210280
- Polish Americans--New York (State)--Newspapers.
- Polish Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01068870
- Polish people--United States--Newspapers.
- Polish people.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01715992
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- Available on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Description based on: Rok 5, no. 15 (17 stycz., 1911).
- In Polish and English.
- sn 83045091
View complete holdings information