Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Daily commercial register. (Sandusky City [Ohio]) 1851-1867
Sandusky City [Ohio] (1851-1867)
Daily commercial register. : (Sandusky City [Ohio]) 1851-1867
- Alternative Titles:
1851-<Dec. 31, 1862>
- Place of publication:
- Sandusky City [Ohio]
- Geographic coverage:
- E. Bill & Co.
- Dates of publication:
New ser., v. 1, no. 1 (May 27, 1851)-v. 27, no. 110 (Oct. 18, 1867).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Sandusky (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from Bell & Howell and Readex Film Products.
- Issues for May 27, 1851-Apr. 27, 1854 called also old ser., v. 4, no. 27-old ser., v. 6, no. 312.
- Triweekly eds.: Sandusky tri-weekly register (Sandusky, Ohio : 1853), <1853-1862>, and: Tri-weekly commercial register, <1865>.
- Weekly eds.: Sandusky weekly register (Sandusky, Ohio : 1851), 1851-<1861>, and: Weekly Sandusky register, <1864>-1867.
- sn 83045104
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information