Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Birmingham world. (Birmingham, Ala.) 1930-current
Birmingham, Ala. (1930-current)
Birmingham world. : (Birmingham, Ala.) 1930-current
- Place of publication:
- Birmingham, Ala.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Birmingham World Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Apr. 9, 1969-
- African Americans--Alabama--Birmingham--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- Alabama--Jefferson County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205965
- Birmingham (Ala.)--Newspapers.
- Jefferson County (Ala.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from University Microfilms International and Bell & Howell Micro Photo Division.
- Description based on: Vol. 10, no. 61 (Sept. 17, 1940).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 58, no. 3 (Sept. 24, 1988).
- Numbering is irregular.
- sn 83045136
View complete holdings information