Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Southern patriot, and commercial advertiser. (Charleston, S.C.) 1814-1825
Charleston, S.C. (1814-1825)
Southern patriot, and commercial advertiser. : (Charleston, S.C.) 1814-1825
- Place of publication:
- Charleston, S.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Isaac Harby
- Dates of publication:
-v. 18, no. 8185 (Aug. 10, 1825).
Began in July 1814.
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Charleston (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Charleston County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina--Charleston County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210029
- South Carolina--Charleston.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204603
- Available on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service, and from Readex Microprint Corp. as part of the Early American newspapers series (filmed with other items).
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 3 (July 28, 1814).
- Publishers: Isaac Harby & Co., 1816-1817; Robert Howard, 1817-<1822>; J.N. Cardozo, <1823>-1825.
- sn 83045162
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information