Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Pittsburgh courier. (Pittsburgh, Pa.) 1910-1950
Pittsburgh, Pa. (1910-1950)
The Pittsburgh courier. : (Pittsburgh, Pa.) 1910-1950
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Pittsburgh, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Pittsburgh Courier Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
-v. 41, no. 31 (Aug. 12, 1950).
Began in 1910.
- African American newspapers--Pennsylvania--Pittsburgh.
- African Americans--Pennsylvania--Newspapers.
- Allegheny County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Pittsburgh (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- "The paper that promotes progress.
- "Work; Integrity, Tact, Temperance, Prudence, Courage, Faith," 1911.
- Available on microfilm from Microfilm Corp. of Pa.; and the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 14 (Mar. 25, 1911).
- Gregory, W. Amer. newspapers, 1821-1936,
- Numerous editions.
- sn 83045181
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information