Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The daily graphic : an illustrated evening newspaper. (New York [N.Y.]) 1873-1889
New York [N.Y.] (1873-1889)
The daily graphic : an illustrated evening newspaper. : (New York [N.Y.]) 1873-1889
- Alternative Titles:
Aug. 9-16, 1873
Dec. 25, 1877
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Graphic Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 4, 1873)-v. 50, no. 5129 (Sept. 23, 1889).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "An illustrated evening newspaper."
- "Four editions daily."
- Also issued on microfilm from the N.Y. State Library, the New York Public Library, and the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Special issues accompany some numbers.
- Weekly eds.: Weekly graphic (New York, N.Y. : 1874), 1874, and: Weekly graphic (New York, N.Y.), 1881-1889, and: Graphic (New York, N.Y.), 1889.
- sn 83045184
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information