Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Cincinnati advertiser. (Cincinnati [Ohio]) 1823-1829
Cincinnati [Ohio] (1823-1829)
Cincinnati advertiser. : (Cincinnati [Ohio]) 1823-1829
- Place of publication:
- Cincinnati [Ohio]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- James M. Mason
- Dates of publication:
New ser., v. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 6, 1823)-new ser., v. 7, no. 99 (Dec. 12, 1829) = Whole no. 237-whole no. 702.
Feb. 1, 1823-Dec. 12, 1829
- Cincinnati (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Hamilton County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Ohio--Hamilton County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205597
- Also issued on microfilm from Readex Microfilm Products (filmed with other items).
- New ser., v. 7, no. 61 (Aug. 1, 1829) = whole no.  misnumbered 650.
- Weekly ed.: Advertiser (Cincinnati, Ohio : 1824).
- sn 83045187
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information