Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The union leader. (Manchester, N.H.) 1980-current
Manchester, N.H. (1980-current)
The union leader. : (Manchester, N.H.) 1980-current
- Alternative Titles:
Manchester (N.H.) union leader
New Hampshire Sunday News
- Place of publication:
- Manchester, N.H.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Union Leader
- Dates of publication:
118th year, no. 153 (Sept. 24, 1980)-
- Hillsborough County (N.H.)--Newspapers.
- Manchester (N.H.)--Newspapers.
- New Hampshire--Hillsborough County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212003
- New Hampshire--Manchester.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212997
- New Hampshire--Newspapers.
- New Hampshire.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204318
- Also issued on microfilm from New England Micrographics Inc.
- Greater Manchester ed.: Union leader (Manchester, N.H. : Greater Manchester ed.).
- Latest issue consulted: 138 year (Sept. 21, 2000).
- Sunday issues have their own numbering.
- sn 83045197
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information