Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Gwiazda polarna. (Stevens Point, Wis.) 1908-current
Stevens Point, Wis. (1908-current)
Gwiazda polarna. : (Stevens Point, Wis.) 1908-current
- Place of publication:
- Stevens Point, Wis.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J. Worzalla's Sons
- Dates of publication:
<Jan. 13, 2001->
- Polish Americans--Newspapers.
- Polish Americans--Wisconsin--Newspapers.
- Polish Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01068870
- Portage County (Wis.)--Newspapers.
- Stevens Point (Wis.)--Newspapers.
- Wisconsin--Portage County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206278
- Wisconsin--Stevens Point.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01216503
- "America's oldest independent Polish-language newspaper", <Jan. 13, 2001->.
- "Polish-American biweekly"--Publisher's box, <Jan. 13, 2001->.
- Also issued on microfilm from the State Historical Society of Wisconsin, Balch Institute for Ethnic Studies, the Center for Research Libraries, and the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Description based on: Rok 1, no. 2 (30 paźdz. 1908).
- In Polish with some English.
- Includes a children's magazine called Słoneczko.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 92, no. 1 (Jan. 13, 2001).
- Publisher: Point Publications, Inc., <Jan. 13, 2001->.
- sn 83045202
View complete holdings information