Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Evening journal. (Wilmington, Del.) 1960-1989
Wilmington, Del. (1960-1989)
Evening journal. : (Wilmington, Del.) 1960-1989
- Alternative Titles:
Sunday news journal
- Place of publication:
- Wilmington, Del.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- News-Journal Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 28, no. 269 (Nov. 14, 1960)- ; -v. 15, no. 58 (Jan. 2, 1989).
Sept. 1, 1975-
- Wilmington (Del.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from Bell & Howell Micro Photo Division.
- Daily, Sat. and Sun. issues have their own numbering.
- Published on Saturdays and holidays with: Morning news (Wilmington, Del. : 1966), and called: News journal, Sept. 1, 1975-Jan. 2, 1989.
- Published on Sundays with: Morning news (Wilmington, Del.: 1966), and called: Sunday news journal, Sept. 1, 1975-Jan. 2, 1989.
- sn 83045221
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information