Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Daily clarion. (Jackson, Miss.) 1866-1888
Jackson, Miss. (1866-1888)
The Daily clarion. : (Jackson, Miss.) 1866-1888
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Jackson, Miss.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Hamilton, Power & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began in Aug. 1866; ceased in Jan. 1888.
- Daily (except Mon.)
- Jackson (Miss.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from Micro Photo.
- Description based on: Vol. 4, no. 35 (Aug. 16, 1866).
- Issued also in a semiweekly edition called: Semiweekly clarion (Jackson, Miss.).
- Issued also in a tri-weekly edition called: Tri-weekly clarion (Meridian, Miss. : 1865).
- Issued also in weekly editions called: Weekly clarion (Meridian, Miss. : 1863), and: Clarion (Jackson, Miss. : 1883).
- Numbering is irregular.
- Publisher varies.
- Sometimes published as: Clarion. Cf. Miss. Library Commission, Mississippiana: union list of newspapers, v. 2.
- Suspended Feb. 4-8, 1886.
- sn 83045232
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information