About The Gaelic American. (New York [N.Y.]) 1903-1951
New York [N.Y.] (1903-1951)
The Gaelic American. : (New York [N.Y.]) 1903-1951
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Gaelic American Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Sept. 19, 1903)-v. 48, no. 3459 (Dec. 15, 1951).
- Irish Americans--New York (State)--New York--Newspapers.
- Irish--United States--Newspapers.
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "A journal devoted to the cause of Irish independence, Irish literature, and the interests of the Irish race."
- Available on microfilm from the New York Public Library.
- Editor: Michael O'Reilly.
- Published every Saturday.
- sn 83045246
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information