Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Gaelic American. (New York [N.Y.]) 1903-1951
New York [N.Y.] (1903-1951)
The Gaelic American. : (New York [N.Y.]) 1903-1951
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Gaelic American Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Sept. 19, 1903)-v. 48, no. 3459 (Dec. 15, 1951).
- Irish Americans--New York (State)--New York--Newspapers.
- Irish Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00978933
- Irish--United States--Newspapers.
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- "A journal devoted to the cause of Irish independence, Irish literature, and the interests of the Irish race."
- Available on microfilm from the New York Public Library.
- Editor: Michael O'Reilly.
- Published every Saturday.
- sn 83045246
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information