Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The century. (New York [N.Y.]) 1858-1861
New York [N.Y.] (1858-1861)
The century. : (New York [N.Y.]) 1858-1861
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Thomas M'Elrath
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Dec. 25, 1858)- ; new ser., v. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 24, 1860)-v. 3, no. 8 (May 18, 1861).
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Appears in masthead: "A national newspaper of politics, commerce, finance, economy, literature, science and art.", <May 14, 1859>-
- Available on microfilm from the New York Public Library.
- sn 83045250
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information