Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Journal and guide. (Norfolk, Va.) 1977-1991
Norfolk, Va. (1977-1991)
Journal and guide. : (Norfolk, Va.) 1977-1991
- Alternative Titles:
Journal & guide
- Place of publication:
- Norfolk, Va.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Guide Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 78, no. 14 (Apr. 2, 1977)-v. 92, no. 31 (July 31, 1991) ; v. 17, no. 32 (Aug. 7, 1991)-v. 17, no. 35 (Sept. 11, 1991).
- African American newspapers--Virginia.
- African American newspapers.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799278
- African Americans--Virginia--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- Norfolk (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from University Microfilms International.
- sn 83045261
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information