Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Jugoslavia. (Chicago, Ill.) 1919-????
Chicago, Ill. (1919-????)
Jugoslavia. : (Chicago, Ill.) 1919-????
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Chicago, Ill.
- Geographic coverage:
- J.R. Palandech
- Dates of publication:
Year 8, no. 35 (Mar. 13, 1919)-
- Croats--United States--Newspapers.
- Serbs--United States--Newspapers.
- Slovenes--United States--Newspapers.
- Yugoslavs--United States--Newspapers.
- "Organ of the Serbs, Croats, Slovenes."
- Available on microfilm from the Center for Research Libraries.
- In Serbo-Croatian (roman), English, and Serbo-Croatian (Cyrillic).
- Published as: Yugoslavia <, May 17th, 1947->.
- sn 83045270
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information