Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Narodna voli︠a︡ = Narodna wola = The people's will. (Scranton, Pa.) 1910-????
Scranton, Pa. (1910-????)
Narodna voli︠a︡ = Narodna wola = The people's will. : (Scranton, Pa.) 1910-????
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Scranton, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Ruthenian National Union
- Dates of publication:
- Weekly (except two weeks in July and one week in Nov.)
- Lackawanna County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Pennsylvania--Lackawanna County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204973
- Scranton (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Ukrainian Americans--Pennsylvania--Scranton--Newspapers.
- Ukrainian Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01160424
- Ukrainians--United States--Newspapers.
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- Also issued on microfilm from Center for Research Libraries, and the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Description based on: Vol. 4, no. 1 (Jan. 1, 1914).
- In Ukrainian and English.
- Includes section called: Fraternal voice, Jan. 11, 1979-July 11, 1991; Ukrainian herald, July 25, 1991-Feb. 5, 1998.
- Issued by: Ukrainian Workingmen's Association, Feb. 5, 1918-July 20, 1978; Ukrainian Fraternal Association, July 27, 1978-
- Latest issue consulted: Year 88, no. 19 (May 7, 1998).
- sn 83045327
View complete holdings information