Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The picayune. (New Orleans [La.]) 1837-1837
New Orleans [La.] (1837-1837)
The picayune. : (New Orleans [La.]) 1837-1837
- Place of publication:
- New Orleans [La.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- F.A. Lumsden and G.W. Kendall
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 25, 1837)-v. 1, no. 235 (Oct. 28, 1837).
- Daily (except Sunday)
Aug. 21-Oct. 28, 1837
- Louisiana--New Orleans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204311
- Louisiana--Orleans Parish.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01223094
- New Orleans (La.)--Newspapers.
- Orleans Parish (La.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from Micro Photo Division, Bell and Howell Co.
- sn 83045372
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information