Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About La prensa. (Los Angeles, Calif.) 1912-1924
Los Angeles, Calif. (1912-1924)
La prensa. : (Los Angeles, Calif.) 1912-1924
- Place of publication:
- Los Angeles, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- International Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Sept. 10, 1921-<Jan. 19, 1922>
- Hispanic Americans--California--Los Angeles--Newspapers.
- Los Angeles (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from The Center for Research Libraries and Library Photographic Service, University of California, Berkeley.
- Description based on: Año 6, no. 28 (8 de dic. de 1917).
- In Spanish.
- Latest issue consulted: Año 10, no. 53 (enero 19 de 1922).
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- Microfilm published by BMI Imaging Systems; issued in series: Chicano serials collection.
- sn 83045394
View complete holdings information