Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Virginia herald. volume (Fredericksburg [Va.]) 1797-1876
Fredericksburg [Va.] (1797-1876)
The Virginia herald. volume : (Fredericksburg [Va.]) 1797-1876
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Fredericksburg [Va.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- T. Green
- Dates of publication:
-v.90, no. 103 (Dec. 28, 1876).
Began Aug. 23, 1797.
- Fredericksburg (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service; Bell & Howell, Micro Photo Div.; Mary Washington College, Fredericksburg, Va.; Recordak; Library of Virginia; and Readex.
- Description based on: Vol. 11, no. 655 (Aug. 30, 1797).
- Editor: J. Harrison Kelly, <1862>.
- New ser. Vol. 1, no. 1 (July 1, 1815)-new ser v. 2, no. 103 (June 28, 1817) ; New ser. Vol. 1, no. 1 (July 2, 1817)-
- Publishers: Green & Cady, <1812>; W.F. Gray, <1815>-June 28, 1817; Green and Harrow, July 2, 1817; Timothy Green, <1819>; James D. Harrow, <1820-1840>; J. Harrison Kelly, <1854-1874>.
- Suspended Nov. 29, 1862-Jan. 1866? Cf. Gregory, W. Amer. newspapers.
- sn 83045421
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information