Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The semi-weekly times. (New-York [N.Y.]) 1854-1867
New-York [N.Y.] (1854-1867)
The semi-weekly times. : (New-York [N.Y.]) 1854-1867
- Place of publication:
- New-York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Raymond, Harper & Co.
- Dates of publication:
-v. 13, no. 1361 (Oct. 1, 1867).
Began Sept. 19, 1854.
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Daily eds.: New-York daily times, 1854-1857, and: New York times, 1857-1867.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 5 (Oct. 3, 1854).
- Evening ed.: New-York evening times, 1854-1857.
- sn 83045440
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information