Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Semi-weekly standard. (Raleigh, N.C.) 1853-18??
Raleigh, N.C. (1853-18??)
Semi-weekly standard. : (Raleigh, N.C.) 1853-18??
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Raleigh, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- W.W. Holden
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 3, no. 73 (July 30, 1853)-
Feb. 27, 1861-<Apr. 24, 1865>
- North Carolina--Raleigh.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206341
- North Carolina--Wake County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204274
- Raleigh (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Wake County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm by North Carolina Dept. of Archives and History, Div. of Archives and Manuscripts, and Readex.
- Archived issues are available in digital format from the Library of Congress Chronicling America online collection.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 13, no. 19 (Mar. 3, 1863).
- Suspended: Feb. 23, 1864-<Apr. 17, 1864>.
- Weekly eds.: Weekly North Carolina standard (Raleigh, N.C. : 1850), 1853-1858; and: Weekly standard (Raleigh, N.C. : 1858), 1858-<1865>.
- sn 83045450
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information