Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Przewodnik polski = Polish guide. (St. Louis, Mo.) 189?-1969
St. Louis, Mo. (189?-1969)
Przewodnik polski = Polish guide. : (St. Louis, Mo.) 189?-1969
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- St. Louis, Mo.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Polish Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Ceased with Nov. 9, 1969 issue.
- Polish Americans--Missouri--Newspapers.
- Polish people--Missouri--Newspapers.
- Saint Louis (Mo.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from the Center for Research Libraries.
- Description based on: Rok. 5, nr. 1 (8 stycz. 1903).
- In Polish.
- sn 83045457
View complete holdings information