Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Daily evening star. (Washington [D.C.]) 1852-1854
Washington [D.C.] (1852-1854)
Daily evening star. : (Washington [D.C.]) 1852-1854
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Washington [D.C.]
- Geographic coverage:
District of Columbia
| View more titles from this:
- J.B. Tate
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Dec. 16, 1852)-v. 4, no. 552 (Oct. 7, 1854).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Washington (D.C.)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204505
- Washington (D.C.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service and the New York Public Library.
- Archived issues are available in digital format as part of the Library of Congress Chronicling America online collection.
- Published as: Evening star, July 6, 1853-Jan. 14, 1854.
- Publisher: Wallach & Hope, <1854>.
- sn 83045461
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information