Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Hartford times. (Hartford, Conn.) 1883-1976
Hartford, Conn. (1883-1976)
The Hartford times. : (Hartford, Conn.) 1883-1976
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Hartford, Conn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Burr Bros.
- Dates of publication:
July 3, 1883-Oct. 20, 1976.
Nov. 3, 1968-1976
- Connecticut--Hartford County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211874
- Cromwell (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Hartford (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Hartford County (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Middletown (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from UMI, and the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Issue for Jan. 1, 1942 called 125th Anniversary ed.
- Issues for July 3, 1883-Nov. 15, 1887 also called: Vol. 43-47. Issues for Dec. 7, 1887-<Aug. 31, 1976> also called: Vol. 47, no. 288-<v. 135, no. 242>.
- Morning tabloid ed.: Hartford times morning line, Aug. 25, 1976- 1976.
- Published in various regional editions, Apr. 1972-1976.
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- Weekly and semiweekly eds.: Hartford weekly times, July 1883-<1897>, and: Weekly times (Hartford, Conn.), <1897>-
- sn 83045502
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information