Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Chicago record-herald. (Chicago, Ill.) 1901-1914
Chicago, Ill. (1901-1914)
The Chicago record-herald. : (Chicago, Ill.) 1901-1914
- Alternative Titles:
Chicago record herald
Sunday record herald
- Place of publication:
- Chicago, Ill.
- Geographic coverage:
- Frank B. Noyes
- Dates of publication:
20th year, no. 323 (Mar. 28, 1901)-34th year, no. 1 (May 10, 1914).
- Chicago (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Beginning on June 14, 1903, Sunday issues have their own numbering.
- Continues the numbering of Chicago times-herald.
- Formed by the union of: Chicago record (Chicago, Ill. : 1893) and: Chicago times-herald.
- Issues for Mar. 28-Apr. 19, 1901 called also v. 47, no. 236-v. 47, no. 258 and also 21st year, no. 75-21st year, no. 97.
- Merged with: Inter ocean (Chicago, Ill. : 1902), to form: Chicago record-herald and the inter ocean.
- sn 83045513
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information