Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Cleveland call and post. (Cleveland, Ohio) 1927-1962
Cleveland, Ohio (1927-1962)
Cleveland call and post. : (Cleveland, Ohio) 1927-1962
- Alternative Titles:
Call and post,Apr. 29, 1944-Oct. 16, 1948, May 12, 1962
- Place of publication:
- Cleveland, Ohio
- Geographic coverage:
- Call and Post Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
-v. 23, no. 3 (Feb. 2, 1946) ; v. 33, no. 4 (Feb. 9, 1946)-v. 49, no. 19 (May 12, 1962).
- African Americans--Ohio--Newspapers.
- Cleveland (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Cuyahoga County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from University Microfilms International, Ann Arbor, MI.
- Description based on: Vol. 9, no. 36 (Sept. 7, 1929).
- sn 83045612
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information