Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The sun. (Baltimore, Md.) 1837-2008
Baltimore, Md. (1837-2008)
The sun. : (Baltimore, Md.) 1837-2008
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Baltimore, Md.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- A.S. Abell Co.
- Dates of publication:
Ceased with 171st year, no. 236 (Aug. 23, 2008).
Vol. 1, no. 1 (May 17, 1837)-
Oct. 6, 1901-
- Baltimore (Md.)--Newspapers.
- Also available from NewsBank, inc. as part of a CD-ROM with title: NewsBank CD news presents the Sun.
- Also issued on microfilm from University Microfilms International, and Library of Congress Photoduplication Service; also issued in an online version.
- Final issue consulted.
- Published <2000->: Tribune Co.
- Sunday issues have own numbering.
- Suspended Apr. 20-May 26, 1965; Jan. 3-Mar. 17, 1970.
- Weekly ed.: Baltimore weekly sun, <1839-1903>.
- sn 83045682
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information