Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Omaha world-herald. (Omaha, Neb.) 1928-1937
Omaha, Neb. (1928-1937)
Omaha world-herald. : (Omaha, Neb.) 1928-1937
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Omaha, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
- [World Pub. Co.]
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 64, no. 36 (Nov. 10, 1928)-72nd year, no. 281 (Aug. 24, 1937).
- Douglas County (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Nebraska--Douglas County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209539
- Omaha (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service, and Bell & Howell Information and Learning.
- Sunday issues have their own numbering.
- sn 83045764
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information