Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Weekly Oregonian. (Portland, O.T. [Or.]) 1854-1922
Portland, O.T. [Or.] (1854-1922)
The Weekly Oregonian. : (Portland, O.T. [Or.]) 1854-1922
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Portland, O.T. [Or.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- T.J. Dryer
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1922.
Vol. 4, no. 10 (Feb. 4, 1854)-
- Multnomah County (Or.)--Newspapers.
- Oregon--Multnomah County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01216118
- Portland (Or.)--Newspapers.
- Also available online.
- Available on microfilm from University of California, Berkeley, Microfilming Corp. of America, and Bell & Howell Information and Learning.
- Other eds.: Weekly Oregonian (Portland, Ore. : Steamer ed.), <1854>, and: Morning Oregonian (Portland, Or. : 1861), 1861-1922, and: Tri-weekly Oregonian, and: Monthly Oregonian, <1895>.
- Publishers: T.J. Dryer & Co., 1856-1858; T.J. Dryer, 1858-1860; H.L. Pittock, 1860-1872; Oregonian Publishing Co., 1872-<1876>.
- sn 83045781
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information