Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Cincinnati daily gazette. (Cincinnati [Ohio]) 1855-1883
Cincinnati [Ohio] (1855-1883)
Cincinnati daily gazette. : (Cincinnati [Ohio]) 1855-1883
- Alternative Titles:
Daily Cincinnati gazette
Sept. 3, 1856-Mar. 12, 1857
- Place of publication:
- Cincinnati [Ohio]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Cincinnati Gazette Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 64, no. 43 (Aug. 15, 1855)-v. 111, no. 3 (Jan. 3, 1883).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Cincinnati (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Hamilton County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from New York Public Library; Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service; and Readex.
- Published simultaneously with the "dime ed.", which was issued in a smaller size and omitted the commercial and business features, <1860>-1883.
- Semiweekly ed.: Cincinnati semi-weekly gazette, 1865-<1882>.
- Triweekly ed: Triweekly Cincinnati gazette (Cincinnati, Ohio : 1856), <1856>.
- Weekly eds.: Liberty Hall & Cincinnati gazette (Cincinnati, Ohio : 1815), 1855-1857, and: Cincinnati weekly gazette, 1857-1883.
- sn 83045791
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information