Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Der Morgen zshurnal, yidishes ṭageblaṭ = The Jewish morning journal and the Jewish daily news. (New York, N.Y.) 1928-1938
New York, N.Y. (1928-1938)
Der Morgen zshurnal, yidishes ṭageblaṭ = The Jewish morning journal and the Jewish daily news. : (New York, N.Y.) 1928-1938
- Alternative Titles:
Jewish morning journal and the Jewish daily news
- Place of publication:
- New York, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Jewish Press Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 27, no. 8076 (Apr. 30, 1928)-v. 38, no. 11,186 (Aug. 2, 1938).
- Daily (except Saturday)
- Jewish newspapers--New York (State)
- Jewish newspapers.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00982872
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210280
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- In Yiddish and English.
- sn 83045838
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information