Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Amador dispatch. (Jackson, Cal.) 18??-1989
Jackson, Cal. (18??-1989)
The Amador dispatch. : (Jackson, Cal.) 18??-1989
- Place of publication:
- Jackson, Cal.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- G.G. Crandall
- Dates of publication:
-v. 131, no. 82 (June 5, 1989).
Nov. 7, 1977-June 5, 1989
- Amador County (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- California--Amador County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205775
- Content is identical to the Amador ledger and the Amador record, and the Amador progress news and the Ione Valley echo, <1979>-1989; these merged to form: Amador ledger-dispatch.
- Description based on: Vol. 5, no. 1 (Oct. 10, 1863).
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- On Fridays published as: Amador dispatch weekender, Oct. 10, 1980-Nov. 2, 1984.
- Published with the corresponding day of the week preceding the title, Nov. 10-Dec. 19, 1986.
- Publishers: Dan & Marge Barnett, <1984>.
- Suspended for a time during the Civil War. Cf. Gregory, W. Amer. newspapers.
- sn 84002124
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information