Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The stars and stripes. volume ([Honolulu]) 1945-1946
The stars and stripes. volume : ([Honolulu]) 1945-1946
- Place of publication:
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Information-Education Section, POA
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (May 14, 1945)-v. 1, no. 222 (Jan. 30, 1946).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Military campaigns.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01710190
- Pacific Area.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01243504
- World War, 1939-1945--Campaigns--Pacific Area--Newspapers.
- "Published by the Information-Education Section HUSAFMidPac," <Oct. 15, 1945-Jan. 25, 1946>.
- Available on microfilm from New York Public Library.
- Issued as: "Pacific edition, U.S. Armed Forces daily in the Pacific Ocean areas," May 14-July 17, 1945 ; "U.S. Armed Forces daily in the Middle Pacific," July 18, 1945-Jan. 22, 1946 ; "U.S. Armed Forces daily in the Pacific Ocean areas," Jan. 23-30, 1946.
- sn 84003149
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information