Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Sykesville post-dispatch. (Sykesville, Pa.) 1905-current
Sykesville, Pa. (1905-current)
Sykesville post-dispatch. : (Sykesville, Pa.) 1905-current
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Sykesville, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Nupp Print. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. l (Mar. 17, 1905)-
- Weekly (except 4th week in Dec.)
<Mar. 5, 1987->
- Issues for <Feb. 5, 1965> called <60th year, no. 46>.
- Latest issue consulted: 83rd year, no. 1 (Mar. 5, 1987).
- Publisher varies: Otto J. Nupp, Mar. 17, 1905-July 1, 1960; Terry J. Carlson, <Feb. 5, 1965>-1986; Harry and Vonna Myers, Jan. 1987-
- The word "Sykesville" printed above title in masthead, <Nov. 1968>.
- sn 84005912
View complete holdings information